Lumpia Recipe – How To Make Lumpia
Lumpia Recipe. Learn How To Make Lumpia with this Filipino Style Spring Rolls Recipe. As an appetizer or even a small quick meal, Fired Lumpia is one of the most popular Filipino Appetizer Recipes.
Lumpia Recipe Ingredients (Filling)
* 1/4 kg ground pork
* 1/8 kg shrimp, chopped
* 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
* 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery
* 1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 3 tablespoons chopped white onions
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 pinch pepper
Lumpia Recipe Sauce Ingredients (Sweet and Sour)
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch
* 2/3 cup water
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Lumpia Recipe Cooking Instructions
* Combine all ingredients for lumpia (spring roll) filling.
* Wrap in lumpia wrapper in long thin shape (approx 1 table spoon per sheet of wrapper).
* Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
* Drain excess oil.
* Cut into shorter lengths before serving.
* Prepare Sweet and Sour Sauce:.
* Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, whisk until sugar and corn starch are dissolved, boil over high heat and reduce to preferred thickness.
* Serve with lumpia.